With the help of a wedding and party planner in Malaysia, you can start the preparation process
right after you and the love of your life get engaged.
– Plan the wedding guest list. How many guests are you planning to invite? Your decision
will impact your choice of venue.
– Choose potential wedding date. Double check them to avoid clashes.
– Discuss wedding ideas with your future spouse.
– Set a budget.
– Research on potential ceremony and venue locations.
– If you want, you can organize an engagement party.
A Year Before The Wedding
Book photographer and videographer.
– Book a venue stylist and wedding planner.
– Contemplate on the kind of wedding dress you want to wear.
– Send out save-the-date cards.
– If possible, enlist the help of friends and family members when it comes to wedding cake,
flowers and more.
– Book a ceremony and reception location.
– Look into potential wedding suppliers and services, from the florist, photographer and
cake to invitations, decorations, hair, makeup and music.
– Look into wedding insurance options.
– Figure out what kind of entertainment you want for your special day.
2 to 3 Months Before the Wedding
– Purchase wedding accessories, shoes, bowties, hairpieces and more.
– Finalize the outfits of page boys and flower girls.
– It’s time to have a menu tasting with your caterer or venue.
– Send the invitations to your guests.
– Attend wedding dress fittings.
– Order wedding rings.
– Organize your gifts for groomsmen, bridesmaids, parents, and to your husband-to-be.
1 Week Before the Wedding
– Get a massage, manicure, massage and waxing session.
– Do a full wedding dress rehearsal, from the underwear to your wedding veil.
– Pack your overnight bag for the reception.
– Pack for your honeymoon.
– Give your wedding coordinator a list of requests, like a table set ups and other reminders.
– Print the place cards.
– Call the wedding suppliers in order to confirm the arrangements. Make a timeline for the
A Day Before the Wedding
– Make sure that the wedding cake will be delivered promptly to the venue.
– Rehearse the wedding ceremony.
– Drop off table cards, place cards, favors, menus and table plans to the reception
– Give the wedding professionals emergency phone numbers they can reach out to on the
wedding day itself.
– Get a good night’s rest.
Your Wedding Day!
– Give the wedding bands to the best man, so he can hold it during the ceremony.
– Give the gifts for the parents to the bridesmaid and best man after the speeches.
– Flowers must be delivered to where the bride is preparing.
– Give the best man the officiant’s fee envelope. This will be given after the wedding
– Introduce your wedding planner to the reception coordinator.